Dog Licenses - Application Form
Dog licensing period begins on January 1st and ends on the last day in February.
- Dogs must have updated rabies information.
- Dog licenses are issued for a calendar year (owner must be over the age of 18).
- Dog licenses obtained after the last day in February are subject to a late fine of $50.00 per dog (per Mass. General Law, Chapter 40, Section 21D).
- Dog licenses obtained after April 30th are subject to an additional late fine $100.00 per dog (per Wrentham General Bylaws 4.10, Section 7C).
- All dogs six (6) months or older, moving to Wrentham, must be licensed within 60 days of arrival to Wrentham.
Male/Female - $20.00 Spayed/Neutered - $12.00
- Dog licenses may now be ordered on-line at UniPayGold.
- Licenses may be obtained at the Town Clerk's Office (Mon./Wed./Thurs., 8 AM to 4 PM; Tuesdays, 8 AM to 7 PM and Fridays 8 AM to 12 Noon.
- Licenses may also be obtained via USPS mail (enclose application, self-addressed, stamped envelope, and check made out to the "Town of Wrentham", and mail to Town Clerk, 79 South Street, Wrentham, MA 02093).
Kennel 1 - $50.00 (5-10 dogs)
Kennel 2 - $75.00 (11-25 dogs)
Kennel 3 - $100.00 (26 and above dogs) A household with more than four dogs is considered a kennel. Planning Board approval must be obtained before a kennel license is purchased.