The Wrentham Public Health Nurses provide services to all ages free of charge for anyone who lives in Wrentham. In addition to many individualized services, we also offer:
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Medication Management
- Glucose Monitoring
- Free Equipment Loan Program
- Health Education & Promotion
- Referral Resource
- Home & Office Visits
- Wound Care
- Nutritional Supplements
- Communicable Disease Investigation and Reporting
- Flu and Covid-19 Vaccination Clinics
- Mantoux Skin Test reading (bring paperwork)
For additonal information please see contact the Nurses Department at (508) 384-5485.
Like us and follow us on Facebook!