Dog Licenses - Dog License Application
- Dog licensing period begins on January 1st and ends on March 31st.
- Dogs must have updated rabies information.
- Dog licenses are issued for a calendar year (owner must be over the age of 18).
- Dog licenses obtained after March 31st are subject to a late fine of $50.00 per dog (per Mass. General Law, Chapter 40, Section 21D).
- Dog licenses obtained after May 31st are subject to an additional late fine $100.00 per dog (per Wrentham General Bylaws 4.10, Section 7C).
Male/Female - $20.00 Spayed/Neutered - $12.00
- Dog licenses may now be ordered on-line at UniPayGold.
- Licenses may be obtained at the Town Clerk's Office (Mon./Wed./Thurs., 8 AM to 4 PM; Tuesdays, 8 AM to 7 PM and Fridays 8 AM to 12 Noon.
- Licenses may also be obtained via USPS mail (enclose application, self-addressed, stamped envelope, and check made out to the "Town of Wrentham", and mail to Town Clerk, 79 South Street, Wrentham, MA 02093). If no envelope is provided, licenses will be held at the Town Clerk's office for pick-up.
Kennel 1 - $50.00 (5-10 dogs)
Kennel 2 - $75.00 (11-25 dogs)
Kennel 3 - $100.00 (26 and above dogs) A household with more than four dogs is considered a kennel. Planning Board approval must be obtained before a kennel license is purchased.