We are looking to hire lifeguards at Sweatt Beach for summer! Work with approximately 10-12 lifeguards/instructors to provide beach supervision and swim lesson instruction.
Reports to: Recreation Director and Head Lifeguard
Hours: The beach hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. every day of the week (weather permitting). Works schedules will vary.
- Current Lifeguard, CPR, and First Aid certification required. WSI certification preferred
- At least 16 years of age
- Good health and physical stamina
- Emotionally mature, responsible, and punctual
- Team player and willing to work hard
- Ability to take direction from Beach Directors
The Town of Wrentham is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.