Visit the Fire Station
Please indicate several dates and times that are convenient for your group and the number of children participating. Firefighter McMorrow will contact you via email with the date and time.
It’s an exciting time for the children, and the Fire Fighters look forward to seeing them.
Community Outreach Program - We Visit Your Home
The Wrentham Fire Department strives to help our community not only through responding to 911 calls, but also through education and prevention.
The Wrentham Fire Department offers the following:
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Consultation
- A firefighter will come to your home to check your smoke and carbon monoxide alarms to make sure they are the correct alarms; to see if you have enough alarms for the size of your home; to replace batteries; and to install any battery operated alarms (homeowner must purchase).
- Home Escape Plans and Fire Drill
- A Firefighter will come to your home with a home Escape Plan Template. They will go over your escape options in the home and make a detailed plan for your family. They will sound the alarms in your home so you may practice a fire drill.
- Smoke Alarms Saves Lives - please view the pamplet at: https://www.mass.gov/media/5191/download
- Home Safety Checklist
- Home Safety Checklists can be picked up at the Fire Station, or a Firefighter is available to come to your home to go over the checklist with you and your family.
- File of Life Program
- A File of Life Card is available at the Fire Department. The Card should be completed with your medical information on it and placed on your refrigerator. Placing it there will make it accessible to us if we are dispatched to your home for a medical emergency. A Firefighter can also assist you in filling the Card out at the Station or in your home at your request.
- Tot Finder Program
- Tot Finder Stickers can be picked up at the Fire Station and can easily be installed by a homeowner. However, a Firefighter can also be scheduled to come to your home to install them for you.
For more information on this or to schedule an appointment please contact:
Patrick J. McMorrow (508) 384-3131 x. 1102
Wrentham Fire Department
99 South Street, Wrentham, MA 02093