Board of Health - Food Applications and Regulations

Do you need to take a Food Safety Training Class? National Registry of Food Safety Professionals


Catering Application

Documents needed to complete Catering License Application

Catering Licensing Fee is $100

Food Establishments

 Application for Food Establishment

Documents needed to complete Food Service License Application

Food Service Licensing Fees: Under 50 seats: $150, 51-100 seats $200, 101 plus seats $250

Mobil Food Establishments

Mobil Food Application

Mobil Food Regulations

Documents needed to complete Mobil Food License Application

Mobil Food Licensing Fee is $125

Residential Kitchen

Residential Kitchen Application

Documents needed to complete Residential Kitchen License Application

Residential Kitchen FAQ's

Residential Kitchen Licensing Fee is $100

Residential Kitchen Regulations

Retail Food Establishments

Retail Food Service Application

Documents needed to complete Retail Food License Application

Retail Food Service Licensing fee is $125

Temporary Food Permits

Temporary Food Application

Wrentham Fire Department Propane Permit. Must be submitted to the Wrentham FD if you are using propane at your temporary food event.

Temporary Food Regulations

 Bake Sale Regulations

Temporary Food Permit licensing fee is $50, $25 for non-profit.

Frozen Dessert License

Frozen Dessert Application

Frozen Dessert Licensing fee is $40