Wrentham's Economic Development Commission (EDC) was formed to aid in enhancing economic development in Wrentham by:
- Investigating current economic and market conditions
- Assisting the Town with the formation and execution of appropriate economic development and marketing opportunities
- Provide outreach to residents to inform them about ongoing initiatives and projects that will enhance economic development
- Coordinating activities to enhance or expand economic development
- Engaging in other activities as necessary to further the EDC's purpose
The Economic Development Commission generally meets the third Monday at 7 p.m. of every month in the Second Floor Conference Room of Town Hall, unless otherwise posted. Members of the public are welcome to attend.