Wrentham's Economic Development Commission (EDC) was formed to aid in enhancing economic development in Wrentham by:
- Investigating current economic and market conditions
- Assisting the Town with the formation and execution of appropriate economic development and marketing opportunities
- Provide outreach to residents to inform them about ongoing initiatives and projects that will enhance economic development
- Coordinating activities to enhance or expand economic development
- Engaging in other activities as necessary to further the EDC's purpose
The EDC normally meets on the 4th (fourth) Monday of each month. Members of the public are welcome to attend.