In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!
Powered by RS Web Solutions
From the Town Clerk: Absentee ballots are now available for the September 8, 2016 Primary Election.
An Important Message from the Town of Wrentham
Updated August 15, 2016
Following months of unusually dry weather, the state has declared a Drought Watch for Southeastern Massachusetts. The Town of Wrentham's aquifer water supplies have experienced a significant drop and are extremely low due to excessively high demand for water. These conditions raise serious public health and safety concerns including increased risk for wildfires and possible future contamination of our drinking water supply as levels continue to decrease. To combat this hazard the Town has declared a Stage IV Water Ban. Effective immediately, all outdoor water use is banned. However, the Stage IV Water Ban does allow residents to hand water (from a hose or can) gardens and ornamental plantings one day per week between the hours of 7 pm and 7a m on their scheduled trash day only. Also, the ban on all outdoor burning or fires continues to be in effect.
Please contact the Department of Public Works for more detailed information.
Click here for the 2016-2017 Trash/Recycling Calendar
- New 96 Gallon Recycling Bins have been delivered. Additional Recycling Bins will be available for purchase. Contact the DPW at (508) 384-5477 for information.
- New 35 Gallon Trash Bins have been delivered. Use of these new bins began Monday August 1, 2016.
- Trash and recycling carts must be curbside by 7 AM.
- Trash not placed inside the new 35 gallon bin will not be collected (unless in purple bags).
- A dumpster is available at the DPW until August 31st for collection of rigid plastics (e.g., old trash barrels/recycling bins) no longer needed.