Overnight Parking Ban
By virtue of the authority granted at the Annual Town Meeting of 1961 (Article 24) and MGL Chapter 40, §21(16), an Overnight Ban of Parking on the Public Streets in Wrentham is hereby declared during the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. from December 1, 2017 to April 1, 2018. Vehicles which are found to interfere with the removal or plowing of snow and ice may be towed to a storage area and the registered owner thereof shall be responsible for charges incurred.
WRENTHAM BOARD OF SELECTMEN
Jerome P. McGovern, Chairman
Nomination Papers Now Available - Annual Town Election - April 2, 2018
Nomination Papers for the Annual Town Election scheduled for April 2, 2018 are now available at the Town Clerk's Office.
Open Positions include:
- Assessor - 1 Opening - 3 Year Term
- Board of Health - 1 Opening - 3 Year Term
- Board of Selectmen - 2 Openings - 3 Year Terms
- Fiske Library Trustees - 2 Openings - 3 Year Terms
- King Philip Regional High School Committee - 1 Opening - 3 Year Term
- Moderator - 1 Opening - 3 Year Term
- Planning Board - 3 Openings - 3 Year Terms
- Wrentham Housing Authority - 1 Opening - 5 Year Term
- Wrentham Elementary School Committee - 2 Openings - 3 Year Terms
If you are interested in being a candidate on the April 2, 2018 Ballot, stop by the Town Clerk's Office to pick up your Election Packet along with Nomination Papers.
The Town of Wrentham has just released a new Economic Development Opportunities brochure. Click on this link to view the brochure.
Flu Shots Are Available
Flu Shots are available through the Public Health Nurses (12 years of age & older)
Office appointments or walk-in. Home visits available - call office to schedule. Office hours are:
Must have Insurance card information. Those without insurance are welcome. NO fee will be charged.
Wrentham Town Center Zoning - Community Forum
3rd Annual Hummingbird Run: Safe Driving Initiative
Sunday, April 29, 2018 at the Crackerbarrel Fairgrounds - 5K + 10K Race begins at 10:00 a.m. Family friendly event with music and children’s activities. Visit http://www.hummingbirdmusicandarts.org/.
Original Congregational Church Coffeehouse
Schedule for 2017-2018
Jan. 2018 - To be announced.